1. Is this site safe? How is my information used? Yes, this site is safe. We do not sell or share your information with any other organization.
2. What happens after one year? After the first year, you will need to renew your domain name. We purchase one year, unless you specifically direct us to do otherwise and pay the additional cost. We buy our clients’ domains from google and many times we can purchase one year for $12.00. We have found Google to be very reasonably priced with renewal rates. We also pay to host your site for the first year. Unless the server charges us more in the second year, your renewal for your site each year will be $25.00.
3. Is it a one-page site? Yes, it is one basic page and that is how we can price it so affordably. There aren’t a lot of bells and whistles, just the necessary items to showcase you and your unique talents and abilities.
4. Can I make changes? No, you cannot, but we can make changes for you. Your initial purchase includes two free content changes, such as an updated resume, or small content changes, such as wording in your About Me section. We guarantee that if you send an updated resume to us, we will update your site within 24 hours. After that, hourly programming rates of $40/hour apply, with a minimum of $5.00 charged. If you decide you want a different page plan, then programming rates will apply, and a typical fee would be $50.00.
5. Do I have to be a college grad or recent grad to work with you? No, we are happy to assist anyone who would like to have a professional website.
6. Will it be findable by search engines? Yes, your site will be accessed via www.yourdomainname.com, for example.
7. Will I be able to connect it to my LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.? We will connect your webpage to your social media accounts, if you provide them to us.
8. Is there anything else like this? Not that we know of, for the price we offer! Most of our competitors charge a monthly rate forever, we offer one up-front price, payable in two payments, plus modest renewal yearly of $25.00. This allows our clients to keep their website for many years.
9. Will someone be able to copy my site? Your site is created from a template, so it is possible that other clients’ sites may look similar, but your unique talents and abilities will make your site unique. Your content, that is, what you provide to us, is the most important part of this process.
11. Who am I really doing business with? Our company is based in Nashville, TN and owned by Sandy Jones, a long-time resident of Nashville, and alum of Nashville Software School. She stands behind our work and will work to please all customers.